Saturday, February 25, 2012

About Food Photography

During my last job I was an I.T administrator in a 4-Star hotel in Jeddah. Beside IT tasks they offered me to take photographs of their food-dishes. This was because management knew that photography is my hobby. Every-time they need photos for hotel website or print material they call me to use my abilities for their organization. This help them saving their money off-course :-)

During Hotel Job I got a lot of opportunities to take food photos. These pictures were there in my collection from some time. Later on after starting Jeddah Photo Blog I thought to put these photos online.

That's why you are seeing these photos at Jeddah Photo Blog. Also these photographs has a relation with Arab hospitality and Jeddah. So I hope you won't mind after watching these photos at this blog. If you like to see these photos specifically you may browse Jeddah-Food category of this Photo Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment